bug in cass_statement_bind_bytes_by_name for varint

Silviu Caragea

Jun 4, 2015, 12:00:02 PM6/4/15
to cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
Hello,

While working on driver for erlang in top of the cpp driver I found a possible issue. I don't see a better way to report bugs so I will write here maybe somebody is able to elucidate the problem.

I'm using the last driver version from git.

Schema is:

CREATE TABLE erlang_driver_test.entries2(col1 ascii, col2 bigint, col3 blob, col4 boolean, col5 decimal, col6 double, col7 float, col8 int, col9 timestamp, col10 uuid, col11 varchar, col12 varint, col13 timeuuid, col14 inet, PRIMARY KEY(col1));

cass_statement_bind_bytes_by_name(stm, "col12", varint, varint_size)) call alway failing.

Using the by_index version is working nice (tested without prepared statements).

Attached you can find a running example where the error is triggered.

Silviu
bug_main.cc