How to learn about the various functions and their return types

Vishal Sharma

Nov 2, 2017, 7:15:15 AM11/2/17
to DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
I've been trying to understand the c++ driver of cassandra and the various functions and classes introduced with it. It's been very difficult so far. Every piece of code that I read has got some functions whose working is not very clear. Is there any detailed material available anywhere to first of all list out, with detailed explanation, all of the various functions/classes, introduced by the c++ driver?

Michael Penick

Nov 2, 2017, 8:13:02 AM11/2/17
to cpp-dri...@lists.datastax.com
For the driver internals or the driver's API?

The the driver's API there's this: http://datastax.github.io/cpp-driver/api/ as well as various example showing how to use the driver in https://github.com/datastax/cpp-driver/tree/master/examples.

Mike