Documentation for using cassandra with C

Ganesh Satish

Feb 8, 2018, 9:07:45 PM2/8/18
to DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi all,
I have been trying to find a good documentation or a tutorial which completely explains about the functionality provided by the driver. I was hoping if anyone can let me know about it if there is one. I have visited the Datastax website which has a little. But still is not a comprehensive one. I am in dire need to use this driver.

Sandeep Tamhankar

Feb 8, 2018, 11:40:58 PM2/8/18
On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 6:07:45 PM UTC-8, Ganesh Satish wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have been trying to find a good documentation or a tutorial which completely explains about the functionality provided by the driver. I was hoping if anyone can let me know about it if there is one. I have visited the Datastax website which has a little. But still is not a comprehensive one. I am in dire need to use this driver.

There are a bunch of example programs in the examples directory (https://github.com/datastax/cpp-driver/tree/master/examples). Start with basic/basic.c.

Good luck!
-Sandeep