Case insensitive keyspace and table name in Metadata

Anuj Jain

Apr 26, 2017, 5:46:04 AM4/26/17
to DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi

I am using Datastax CPP driver v2.6 in my project. I am using following functions cass_session_get_schema_meta, cass_schema_meta_keyspace_by_name and cass_keyspace_meta_table_by_name to get keyspace and table metadata.

It seems like we need to convert the keyspace and table name to lower case before we pass them as arguments. All other functions treat them case insensitive.

Got the following posts around similar issue for Datastax Java driver
https://datastax-oss.atlassian.net/browse/JAVA-269
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.datastax.com/forum/#!topic/java-driver-user/aGz-fV8LKtE

Is the same thing fixed for CPP driver also?

Thanks,
Anuj