Our requirement is to select the data and then insert it if data not exist. We using Cassandra for performance.

takesh

Mar 23, 2017, 2:05:25 AM3/23/17
to DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi All,

Good morning to all.

I am new in Cassandra world.

Our requirement is to select the data and then insert it if data not exist.
We using Cassandra for performance.

Can you please suggest some datastax links regarding cpp driver or sample programme to read/write in cassandra db.

we require standard algorithm so that we get best performance.

Please suggest if any docs available where we can read the connection pooling and more about driver.

Regards
Tarkeshwar

Sandeep Tamhankar

Sep 5, 2017, 8:03:51 PM9/5/17
to DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List

So...if you haven't found good resources by now, you've probably moved on. But otherwise, check out the docs at DataStax: http://docs.datastax.com/en/developer/cpp-driver/2.7/

Good luck!

-Sandeep