libuv based application integrating DataStax C++

Diego

Jun 23, 2016, 7:37:35 AM6/23/16
to DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi all,
as far as I understood C/C++ driver is based on libuv, now I am writing my tcp based protocol using libuv, and I would like to add DataStax C/C++ lib as I need to query Cassandra, which is the best practice to do that?

If I use cass_future_set_callback, I guess the callback is called inside the driver instance loop, that runs in its own thread, is it correct?

Should I relegate Cassandra queries in uv_queue_work?

Any hints, example, comments?

Many thanks,
d.