Need suggession about cache of cassandra db replica

Kumar

Feb 17, 2018, 11:16:17 AM2/17/18
to DataStax C++ Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi,

I am writing REST APIs using c++ and using cassandra to store and retrieve data. I want to cache the db data. My db records are in terms of MB or may be in GB size. I want to use in memory database rather than c++ containers to cache the data.

I do not have prior experience in memory database. Is this right approach? If it is the right approach how often to sync cache data with db data.

Please advice if anyone has experience with this approach.

Ragards,
Kumar.