[Release] DataStax C# Driver for Apache Cassandra v3.15.1

Joao Reis

Jul 27, 2020, 1:02:09 PM7/27/20
to DataStax C# Driver for Apache Cassandra User Mailing List
Hi,

We have just released version 3.15.1 of the DataStax C# Driver for Apache Cassandra.

This release removes the explicit dependency to the System.Net.Http package which can cause some dependency conflicts in some cases. This issue was reported in this PR.

This dependency was added in version 3.12.0 of the driver and this is the first report we've received of this issue so we believe that most users are not affected by it.

If you are using version 3.15.0 of the driver and you haven't experienced any issue with this dependency then we don't recommend upgrading to 3.15.1 as you will likely not see any benefit from it.

DataStax C# Driver for Apache Cassandra 3.15.1

Improvements

  • [CSHARP-926] - Remove explicit System.Net.Http reference

The new version is available on nuget.org.