UCBWE Auditions - Spring 2023

UC Berkeley Wind Ensemble

Jan 11, 2023, 6:13:31 PM1/11/23
to UC Berkeley Wind Ensemble
Greetings, and Happy New Year!

Auditions for the spring semester are now open. Please visit the UCBWE webpage to get started. Note the following:
  • Fall 2022 members do not need to re-audition for spring.
  • The default audition format is in-person. You may request a remote audition when you fill out the Audition Information Form.
  • Recorded auditions can be accepted anytime, starting now; please email the instructor directly if this applies to your situation.
  • Auditionees are encouraged to add Music 142 (Class #: 22208) to their schedules in CalCentral so that they will receive important course-related announcements and communications via bCourses. Please refer to the registrar's enrollment calendar for add/drop dates.
I hope you will join us for another semester of musical transcendence. As always, please be in touch with any questions. I look forward to seeing and hearing you soon!

Sincerely,
Matt Sadowski
Director, UC Berkeley Wind Ensemble

Notice — This mailing list is only used for the purposes of semesterly audition notices and occasional public updates. It is not used for course- or member-related communications.