Upcoming@Jacobs: apply for a creative role or share your work at the showcase

Amy Dinh

Jul 14, 2022, 8:34:24 PM7/14/22
to Community

Dear Jacobs Community,

This weeks' Jacobs newsletter includes a creative student job opening at Jacobs Hall, as well as an invitation to share your summer projects at our upcoming design showcase.

Cheers!

Amy

APPLY TO BE A MDES CREATIVE CATALYST!
The Berkeley Master of Design program, housed here at Jacobs Hall, is looking for students to join our creative communications team as Creative Catalysts and help promote and share stories about the Berkeley MDes.
This role will join the two existing members of the MDes Creative Team to assist in the MDes program marketing and promotion efforts by creating media and print assets and managing the MDes program’s website and social media presence.Students from the MDes 2023 cohort are eligible and encouraged to apply for this position. For more information and instructions on how to apply, please see the Creative Communication Catalyst job description.
Applications are now being accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.

SHARE YOUR WORK AT THE JACOBS SUMMER DESIGN SHOWCASE

The Jacobs Design Showcase is a semesterly event that highlights student accomplishments and work from the courses, programs, and individuals in the Jacobs community. This summer's Design Showcase will take place on August 12 in Jacobs Hall.

In addition to featuring projects from Jacobs-affiliated courses and programs, we encourage individuals, student groups, and DeCals in the Jacobs community to share their work. Leaders of student clubs and DeCals, and individual students, please reach out to me as soon as possible if you wish to participate in the showcase and we will provide further information.

--
Amy Dinh  A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature
pronouns: she/her/hers

Check out the many ways you can explore design in the Jacobs community here
Learn about the Berkeley Master of Design here
Learn more about our efforts to increase equity & inclusion here

Contact me!
  • I am available via emailscheduled appointment, or drop-in advising
  • Currently, I have a flex work schedule. My bCal shows the days I am working from home; if the day is unmarked, it means I am working on campus at 103 Jacobs Hall.
COVID-19 updates and resources for Berkeley students can be found here