Congratulating the Class of 2021!

Lauren Ardis

May 12, 2021, 6:09:23 PM5/12/21
to jacobs_c...@lists.berkeley.edu

Hello Jacobs Community,

As we wrap up the last few days of the Spring 2021 semester, I would like to take a moment on behalf of the entire Jacobs Institute to congratulate you all on your accomplishments this semester. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Jacobs Hall in the fall!

We would like to also congratulate the graduating class of 2021. Though we cannot celebrate this milestone in person, we wish every one of you the best of luck in your future endeavors. It has been a great honor to watch you all continue to thrive under these unprecedented circumstances, and we are grateful for your contributions to the design community here at Jacobs and UC Berkeley. We invite all alumni to stay in touch with us through our public newsletters, social media channels, and public events. Go Bears!

Have a wonderful, safe summer,
Lauren

NEWS + OPPORTUNITIES

New Fall 2021 ASE Role

There is a 37.5% GSI position available for the fall course CIV ENG 190-001 Electric Mobility Engineering (also listed as DES INV 190-11). For more information about the application process and timeline, visit the Civil and Environmental Engineering department’s website

We are also still accepting applications for several other ASE roles for fall DES INV courses, as mentioned in previous newsletters. More information about these available roles and instructions on how to apply are provided on the Jacobs website. Before applying, please review information about the course, including meeting time and content, through the links provided on the website; and ensure you meet the eligibility requirements to be an ASE, especially if you are applying to be a first-time GSI. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, beginning immediately, with the goal of filling all positions by early June. For questions, contact: Aleta Martinez, al...@berkeley.edu

Spring 2021 Design Showcase Highlights

We hope you were able to join us for our Spring Design Showcase last week. You can continue to peruse student projects on the Showcase website, where all courses and projects with published links will continue to be archived.

 Instagram • Facebook • Twitter