The Jacobs & MDes Design Showcase—Beginning Tomorrow!

Lauren Ardis

Dec 7, 2021, 6:55:02 PM12/7/21
to jacobs_c...@lists.berkeley.edu, mdes...@lists.berkeley.edu, mdes...@lists.berkeley.edu

2021 Winter Design Showcase Web Banner.png

Dear Jacobs Student Community,

Our 2021 Winter Design Showcase officially begins tomorrow, December 8! This three-day event is the highlight of every semester, and a great opportunity to support our student community while learning more about the courses and offerings available at Jacobs Hall.

Wednesday and Thursday will feature projects and presentations from our DES INV courses, Innovation Catalysts grant recipients, DeCals, and independent student groups. Each day will be broken up into three sessions, beginning at 10 AM. Please visit the Design Showcase website for the full schedule. Friday will welcome our MDes cohorts to the Design Showcase for the very first time, with their opening reception from 4–5:30 PM

As a reminder, all guests must wear masks while inside Jacobs Hall, regardless of vaccination status. Because of access restrictions, the Showcase will be open to UC Berkeley students, staff, faculty, and campus affiliates only—we encourage you all to invite your student peers!

This semester's Design Showcase will also include a raffle with daily winners. Two lucky students will win a Maker Pass for the spring semester. Earn raffle tickets by attending multiple sessions and registering in advance through our Eventbrite page

See you soon!

Lauren