ASE Opportunity Deadline + Mid-Summer Check-In

Lauren Ardis

Jul 13, 2021, 2:56:19 PM7/13/21
to jacobs_c...@lists.berkeley.edu

Hello Jacobs Community,

I hope all of you are enjoying a restful and fun summer so far. There are a few bits of news and opportunities to know for this week, including an ASE position with an application deadline of this Friday, July 16

Have a great day,
Lauren

NEWS + OPPORTUNITIES

ASE Position Available for Fall 2021

The Jacobs Institute has posted a new ASE position for fall 2021: DES INV 95 Design Field Notes Tutor position with 12.5% appointment (i.e. 5 hrs. weekly).

Interested applicants should apply ASAP. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, beginning immediately, with the goal of filling this position by this Friday—July 16. More information about this and other available roles and instructions on how to apply are provided on the Jacobs website. Before applying, please:

1) review information about the course, including meeting time and content, through the links provided on the website
2) ensure you meet the eligibility requirements to be an ASE, especially if you are applying to be a first-time GSI.

Any questions, please email Aleta Martinez, aleta@berkeley, who will be coordinating the hiring process.

The Summer Design Showcase

The Summer Design Showcase is a month away! Please save the date for our one-day symposium—Friday, August 13—highlighting student work from our summer courses, as well as the Summer 2021 Berkeley Engineering Design Scholars. The schedule is now available on the Showcase website, but please continue to check back for participating links as the date gets closer.

Vote for our MDes Students!

A reminder that our MDes students and Innovation Catalysts recipients, Prana (formerly Limb-O2) have been nominated by Core77 for the Community Choice Awards.

Join the global design community in voting for Prana (but vote for 'Limb-O2') to be selected as the final winner. Voting is open now, until July 17! VOTE HERE.

 Instagram • Facebook • Twitter