3-minute annual Jacobs student survey: open to all Cal students until May 9th!

1 view

Amy Dinh

Apr 26, 2021, 6:43:11 PM4/26/21
to Community
Hi everyone,

The Jacobs Institute for Design Innovation has just published the annual student survey! It is open until May 9th. The anonymous survey provides a very important avenue for the Jacobs Institute to check in with our student community. Your feedback is always valued and appreciated, especially so for this year of challenges and triumphs over adversity. Your input will be very helpful as we reflect on the past year and get ready for the next.

The survey is open to all UC Berkeley who have participated in Jacobs activities and resources, or are interested in doing so. If you were curious enough to open up this email, then you are eligible to fill out the survey.

The survey is divided into two parts; the main part should take 2-3 minutes to complete. If you fill out the optional second part of the survey, you can double your chances to win a $20 gift card.

We encourage you to share your feedback via the anonymous survey, by Sunday, May 9th. Please share the survey link widely with your peers too (shortlink: survey.jacobshall.org).

tl;dr: for reasons to fill out the survey:
  1. It is a great 3-minute study break.
  2. There is a prize raffle for survey respondents.
  3. Your feedback makes a difference.
We look forward to hearing from you!

The Jacobs Institute team

--
Amy Dinh  A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature
pronouns: she/her/hers

Share your design interests and questions via drop-in advisingemail, or scheduled appointment

COVID-19 updates:
  • I am working remotely while shelter-in-place orders are in effect. Please do not hesitate to contact me remotely during this time.
  • Updates regarding Jacobs programs & operations can be found here
  • Updates and support for Berkeley students can be found here

Amy Dinh

Apr 26, 2021, 7:31:25 PM4/26/21
to Community
Hello all,

Thank you to the awesome mailing list members who quickly pointed out that some of the hyperlinks in my last email went to last year's survey.

Please find below the announcement text with the corrected hyperlinks!

Best,

Amy

CORRECTED ANNOUNCEMENT