Big Give Maker Pass Raffle!

Lauren Ardis

Mar 3, 2022, 4:38:49 PM3/3/22
to jacobs_c...@lists.berkeley.edu, mdes...@lists.berkeley.edu, mdes...@lists.berkeley.edu

BIG GIVE JACOBS.png

Dear Jacobs Community,

I will send out my weekly email with news, events, and opportunities at Jacobs tomorrow, but I wanted to take a quick moment to remind you that Big Give, UC Berkeley's annual day of fundraising, is just a week away!

This year we are highlighting the impact that gifts of all sizes have on the Jacobs Institute through our $10 Impact Campaign. For every 50 gifts we receive, we will raffle off one Maker Pass, with the goal of raising 300 gifts. The more gifts we raise, the more students we can support—and more Maker Passes up for grabs!

You can participate in Big Give with a $10 gift to Jacobs, and by entering our Maker Pass Raffle. Those who donate will be automatically entered into the raffle, though you do not have to donate to join in on the fun!

HOW DOES GIVING HELP THE JACOBS INSTITUTE?

A gift to Jacobs helps ensure Jaocbs Hall has access to the latest tools and technology; provides student financial support for our Maker Pass Program; supports our exciting public lecture series and programs; and helps lead initiatives and grants, like the Jacobs Innovation Catalysts Grant and our Engineering Design Scholars Program

We hope you'll show your Berkeley spirit and Jacobs pride this year by joining our campaign! You can donate here on Thursday, March 10.