SHELTER IN PLACE Near Campus-wide 04-21-202209:30:24

1 view

Amy Dinh

Apr 21, 2022, 12:59:19 PM4/21/22
to Community, mdes...@lists.berkeley.edu, mdes...@lists.berkeley.edu
Hi Jacobs and MDes communities:

We are forwarding a notice to let you know that campus has initiated a shelter in place order. Please see the below message.

"An Emergency has occurred near Campus-wide. Please go inside and move away from doors and windows. 04-21-202209:30:24
Police activity on campus. Shelter in place and stay tuned to WarnMe for updates.

Emergency personnel are responding.

Stay tuned to UC Berkeley WarnMe, KALX 90.7 FM, and news.berkeley.edu for continued information."

--
Amy Dinh  A button with "Hear my name" text for name playback in email signature
pronouns: she/her/hers

Check out the many ways you can explore design in the Jacobs community here
Learn more about our efforts to increase equity & inclusion here

COVID-19 updates:
  • Currently, I have a flex work schedule. My bCal shows the days I am working from home; if the day is unmarked, it means I am working on campus at 103 Jacobs Hall.
  • Updates and support for Berkeley students can be found here