Big Give + Maker Pass Raffle

Lauren Ardis

Mar 9, 2022, 6:05:06 PM3/9/22
to jacobs_c...@lists.berkeley.edu, mdes...@lists.berkeley.edu, mdes...@lists.berkeley.edu

Big Give Email Heading.png

To the Jacobs Student Community,

A quick, exciting reminder that BIG GIVE is tomorrow, Thursday, March 10! You can get an early start to giving this evening, beginning at 9 PM. Giving will continue all day tomorrow, ending at 9 PM.

Show your Berkeley and Jacobs pride by joining our $10 Impact Campaign. If you're wondering how a gift of $10 can impact the Jacobs Institute, read on! Gifts of all sizes have a HUGE impact at Jacobs, from helping support students in need of Maker Pass financial aid, to supporting our Design Speaker Series with honorarium, and to helping fund student grant initiatives like the Innovation Catalysts grant program. And last but not least—gifting helps ensure our Makerspace is up-to-date with the latest technology and equipment to drive innovation.

To celebrate Big Give, we are raffling off one student Maker Pass for every 50 gifts pledged, with a total goal of 300 gifts. You don't have to give to enter the raffle, but those who pledge will be automatically entered. If you'd like to enter the raffle, you can manually add your name to the list here

On behalf of all of us at Jacobs, we thank you for being part of the special Design Community at Jacobs Hall.
Happy Big Give!