Herp Group Monday Feb 12

Rebecca Tarvin

Feb 9, 2024, 6:03:42 PMFeb 9
to herp...@lists.berkeley.edu
Hello everyone,

Our speaker for Monday will be Jim McGuire. His title is "Herpetological Expedition to the Mythical Land of Seko, Sulawesi, Indonesia"

Talk will start at ~5:15 in the GML and on zoom, with dinner afterwards at Lucky House.
Join Zoom Meeting https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/97765042470?pwd=aVdTSGdtN2xrSHAyaXRFZnNPWXJSUT09 Meeting ID: 977 6504 2470 Passcode: 152474

**We are still looking for speakers** -- please let us know if you are interested in giving a talk this semester.

Becca

29 January

Speaker: Ed Myers, California Academy of Sciences, Researcher

Title:  "Rampant hybridization and the early stages of reproductive isolation in rattlesnakes

**Will be held at the California Academy of Sciences** at 5 pm

12 February

Speaker: Jim McGuire, Curator of Herpetology, MVZ, and Professor, Department of Integrative Biology, UC Berkeley

Title: Herpetological Expedition to the Mythical Land of Seko, Sulawesi, Indonesia

26 February

Speaker: TBD

Title: TBD

11 March

Speaker: TBD

Title: TBD

1 April

Speaker: TBD

Title: TBD

15 April

Speaker: Tiffany Yap

Title: TBD

29 April

(RRR week)

Speaker: TBD

Title: TBD

Rebecca (Becca) D. Tarvin

----
Assistant Professor, Department of Integrative Biology
Assistant Curator of Herpetology, Museum of Vertebrate Zoology
3101 Valley Life Sciences Building
University of California Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-3160
Office: (510) 642-0308