Herp Group tonight

Jim McGuire

Oct 16, 2023, 6:51:35 PM10/16/23
to herp...@lists.berkeley.edu
Just forwarding along last week’s message. Herp Group is meeting in the GML (and on zoom) a bit after 5 PM.

Cheers,

Jim

Hi everyone,

Our next herp group will be Monday October 16. We'll meet in the GML at ~5. We have two speakers from the Vredenberg lab at SFSU:

Bria Boose, Masters student, Vredenburg lab, San Francisco State University
Title: Assessing Conservation Threats to Bay Area Amphibians
Max Taus, Masters student, Vredenburg lab, San Francisco State University
Title: Herpetofaunal Community Composition and Disease Dynamics in Bay Area Oak Woodlands

Talks will be followed by dinner at Lucky House.

Zoom info:

See you then!

Rebecca (Becca) D. Tarvin

---
Jimmy A. McGuire
Professor, Department of Integrative Biology
Curator of Herpetology, Museum of Vertebrate Zoology
3101 Valley Life Sciences Building
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-3160
Phone: (510) 316-6201