Great Deals on Eclipse Photography Equipment and More

Dan Zevin [Eclipse Megamovie Team]

Jun 6, 2017, 6:21:29 PM6/6/17
to Eclipse Megamovie News
Dear Megamovie Friends,

Are you thinking about joining the Megamovie Photo Team, or are you simply considering photographing the August eclipse, but you don't have the right camera equipment yet?  Well our friends at B&H have you covered!  They are offering some amazing products and other resources specifically for eclipse photographers. See the full details here: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/solar-observing/ci/33818/N/3583558376/sba. Also, please stay tuned for even more B&H deals exclusively for our Megamovie volunteers and other friends.

Interested in diving deeper into eclipse facts, safety, planning, and related science, or do you need some additional education materials to help teach about the eclipse? Attached are some slides recently presented by NASA (although somewhat modified) with all kinds of details as well as suggestions for other resources to look into.

Also, be sure to check out the eclipse resources put together from our partners at the Astronomical Society of the Pacific. You can find their recommendations at https://www.astrosociety.org/education/2017-solar-eclipse-information-resources/

Finally, Eclipse Megamovie partner and award-winning astronomy professor Andrew Fraknoi recently presented about the upcoming eclipse to a packed house of over 1,000 people. The presentation was video taped and can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Folgs58oI&t=1650s

Thanks as always for your support - and remember, the August 21, 2017 total solar eclipse is only 10 weeks and 5 days away. Are you ready?!

Dan Zevin
On behalf of the entire Eclipse Megamovie Project team
NASA2017EclipseAcrossAmericaWebinarSlidesEdited.pdf
This conversation is locked