Google Calendar unavailable

1 view

Ian Crew

Jun 30, 2016, 10:15:18 AM6/30/16
to micronet...@lists.berkeley.edu
Hi all:

Google Calendar is currently unavailable.  We do not currently have an ETA for when this issue will be resolved. Check Google’s App Status Dashboard at  http://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status for updates.

Ian
___
Ian Crew

IST-Architecture, Platforms and Integration (API)
Earl Warren Hall, Second Floor
University of California, Berkeley

Ian Crew

Jun 30, 2016, 10:44:11 AM6/30/16
to micronet...@lists.berkeley.edu
All:

A couple more pieces of info to share:

1) This is a worldwide outage at Google, not something here on campus.  We’re waiting for them to fix it.

2) Folks may be able to see their calendars by using their mobile phones.  It’ll be a slightly out-of-date cached (offline, not being updated) version, but it’s better than nothing.

We’ll keep you updated,

Ian

Ian Crew

Jun 30, 2016, 2:54:12 PM6/30/16