Summer Session 2 Registration Opens Soon! + Disc & T-Shirt sales soon!

Matt Vedrin

Jul 3, 2021, 8:18:50 AM7/3/21
to directors, Ann Arbor Ultimate
Hey A2U folks,

We are excited to announce the Summer Session 2 leagues!

Session 2 Leagues & Details
Registration for Summer Session 2 leagues will be open July 5 - July 19 11:59pm!

We have two league days:
1. Thursdays 6:30-8:30 at Wall Park from Jul 29 - Sep 2
2. Sundays 4-6pm at Wall Park from Jul 25 - Aug 29

Registration costs only $30 if you register by July 13 at 11:59pm! The price will increase $15 after that - registering early allows us to plan better for the leagues, we hope you will take advantage of it!

*Summer Session 2 will NOT require masks unless any major changes are made by national, state, and/or local health agencies to recommended mask policies. We will continue monitoring their guidelines and local COVID rates, especially as new variants make their way around the country. However, we still STRONGLY encourage people who are not or cannot be vaccinated to consider wearing a mask if you are able.

Captaining
Please consider being a captain! When you register, mark a 3 or 4 to make it easier for the Captain's Committee to get you on the list!

We look for all kinds of team Captains - you do not need to be an Ultimate expert to help in this way. Captains' Committee always does a great job getting a mix of folks paired together who excel in strategy, rules, organizing, and spirit upkeep.

You'll get to hang out with a lot of great folks involved behind the scenes in A2U, and as a bonus, there is a small discount on your league cost.

The Captains' Committee will have a captains meeting before the start of league with date/time to be announced! CapComm will reach out to prospective captains as registration closes.

Vaccinations
As for Summer 1, Vaccinations will not be required to play in A2U leagues. Again, we encourage anyone who is unvaccinated or otherwise concerned about playing without masks to still wear a mask during league.

Disc & T-Shirt Sales
We have a small stock of A2U discs and t-shirts and we will soon make them available for purchase to anyone looking for another disc or a nice designated dark/white t-shirt for league play! Be on the lookout for more details soon.

In the name of ultimate,

~A2U Directors (dire...@annarborultimate.org)
Jenna, Jordyn, Matt, Victor, Stache