Round9 is Live on the Leaderboard

TrojAI

Jan 26, 2022, 11:13:12 PM1/26/22
to trojai-community
Hello TrojAI participants,

Round9 is now open on the leaderboard:
https://pages.nist.gov/trojai/

Links to the data download have been posted to
https://pages.nist.gov/trojai/docs/data.html#round-9

Round9 is our natural language processing summary round. This round includes the following NLP tasks: sentiment classification (like rounds 5 and 6), named entity recognition (like round 7), and extractive question answering (like round 8). Refer to the Round9 data page for more details.

If you have not submitted a container to the TrojAI evaluation system in awhile, please consider doing so.

We look forward to seeing everyone's performance on the Round9 data.

Good luck trojan hunting.

Regards,
The TrojAI Team