cyber-network-c2-feb2024 is now Live ont he Leaderboard

Michael Majurski

Feb 10, 2024, 11:44:40 AMFeb 10
to trojai-community
Hello TrojAI participants,

The latest round cyber-network-c2-feb2024 is now open on the leaderboard:
https://pages.nist.gov/trojai/

Data download is currently on a per-request basis; just while we move the dataset through the publication and release process.

Make sure all submissions base their container on the trojai-example found at https://github.com/usnistgov/trojai-example/tree/cyber-network-c2-feb2024

This round is based on trojaning cyber malware command and control network traffic detectors.

If you have not submitted a container to the TrojAI evaluation system in awhile, please consider doing so.

We look forward to seeing everyone's performance.

Good luck trojan hunting.

Regards,
The TrojAI Team