Some New AI Trojan Papers!

taylor.kul...@iarpa.gov

Sep 22, 2020, 2:44:34 PM9/22/20
to trojai-community
Hello TrojAI Community,

Here are some recent papers relevant to backdoor attacks that I thought I'd share.
One Sentence Summary: Develops a framework for certifying DNNs against backdoor attacks using gradient smoothing and then uses this to provide the first training procedure that can defend against backdoors

One Sentence Summary:  Analyzes a data poisoning attack that is clean-label, works on randomly initialized networks, and is imperceptible to humans

I have kept adding papers like these to the TrojAI Literature GitHub page as well. Feel free to take a look there as well as post any other papers you have found!

Best,

Taylor Kulp-McDowall
Tech SETA, TrojAI

TrojAI_logo_72dpi-01.png