image-classification-sep2022 (Round11) is Live on the Leaderboard

Michael Majurski

Sep 22, 2022, 11:15:38 AM9/22/22
to trojai-community
Hello TrojAI participants,

image-classification-sep2022 (Round11) is now open on the leaderboard:
https://pages.nist.gov/trojai/

Data download is currently on a per-request basis; just while we move the dataset through the publication and release process.

image-classification-sep2022 is a return to image classification to capture your research progress since image-classification-feb2021 (Round4) closed. Refer to the data page for more details.

If you have not submitted a container to the TrojAI evaluation system in awhile, please consider doing so.

We look forward to seeing everyone's performance on image-classification-sep2022.

Good luck trojan hunting.

Regards,
The TrojAI Team