End of Year Downtime

Slap Fingerprint Segmentation (SlapSeg)

Nov 19, 2020, 12:53:37 PM11/19/20
to Slap Fingerprint Segmentation (SlapSeg)

There will be extremely limited capacity to evaluate submissions between 16 December and 04 January. Please submit validation packages by start of business on 14 December so that we may do our best to complete its evaluation prior to the end of 2020. If your waiting period for resubmission ends during our downtime, you may submit early, but we'd appreciate if you would wait until we return in 2021 to aid inevitable resource contention.

As always, submissions not evaluated before our downtime will be evaluated upon our return in 2021 in the order they were received.

Thank you and have a great remainder of 2020!