RE : Verified HIMSS Attendees Email List-2021

Sara Bits

Jun 3, 2021, 10:05:18 AM6/3/21
to Sara Bits

Hi,

Have a blessed day,

Would you be interested in acquiring the HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition Attendees Email List-2021?

Each Contact Includes:- Org Name, First Name, Last Name, Contact Job Title, Verified Email Address, Website URL, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Industry and many more…

Number of Contacts:- 50,683

Cost                            :- $2,492

We do have all industry/specialities list and conference attendees data.

If you’re interested please let me know I will assist you with further details.

Kind Regards,

Sara Bits

Marketing Coordinator

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as ‘leave out’