Advanced Executive Assistants And PA’s Including Protocol & Diplomacy

Gloria Langley

Apr 8, 2022, 7:06:44 AM4/8/22
to scap...@nist.gov

Good Day

Interprosat hereby extend this invitation to you and your team to attend this 5 day workshop developed in partnership with several of our clients entitled Advanced Executive Assistants And PA’s Including Protocol & Diplomacy, to take place at The Capital on the park hotel, Sandton , South Africa. Form   23 may to 27 May 2022, with an option of attending the workshop online.

Administrative professionals have a unique role in the everyday operations of a company. As an administrator, others will look to you for support. To be successful as an administrative professional you do not just need excellent management skills for handling multiple tasks and meeting deadlines, but the more subtle arts of leadership.

This training course will enhance your admin skills and enable you Cope with greater responsibility by addressing the organizational challenges. It will also help you to influence and benefit those around you with your enthusiasm and personal example, with your clarity and vision and with your clear, confident and considerate communication. No matter what your job description, with honed administration skills, you can definitely do more, be more and achieve more for yourself and your company.

Who Is This Training Course For?

This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:

  • Office Managers
  • Coordinators
  • Supervisors
  • Team Leaders
  • Secretaries and PA’s
  • Project Managers
  • New leaders
  • Senior Administrators
  • Organisation Reps
  • Managerial Assistants

Course Content

  • Working in the Executive
  • Strategies for Effective Office Management
  • Managing Meetings with Confidence
  • Meetings affect everyday business in the corporate arena
  • Handling Confidential Information
  • Supported by experimental Training activities and Simulations
  • Building Human Relations
  • Five Key Principles
  • JOHARI Window Feedback Skills
  • Presentation Skills and Communicating
  • Report Writing Skills
  • Presentation Skills
  • PowerPoint Presentations
  • Stress Management and Wellness for the Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
  • Emotional Intelligence
  • Protocol & Diplomacy Protocol
  • Applies to Protocol Matters
  • Precedence or Seniority
  • Official Forms of Address and Titles
  • Social Etiquette
  • Working in an Executive Office

We would like to thank you for receiving this invitation and we hope to receive your intent to participate, we are confident that you will enjoy your stay, training and networking with other Subject Practitioners for a rich exchange of ideas beneficial to your profession.

We therefore look forward to a beneficial working relationship with your organization and should you require any further information regarding this invitation, please do not hesitate to contact us at the contact information listed below. Kindly find attached detailed brochure with our registration form.

Regards

Gloria Langley

Business Developer

377 Rivonia Blvd, Edenburg, Rivonia, 2092

Gauteng, Republic of South Africa

Tel: +27 65 884 2373

www.interprosat.co.za

INterprosat Brochure.pdf

Miguel A. L. Lobato

Apr 11, 2022, 4:43:56 AM4/11/22
to glo...@interprosat.co.za, scap...@nist.gov

This is SPAM!! I did not subscribe this kind of commercial content!

From: scap...@list.nist.gov <scap...@list.nist.gov> on behalf of Gloria Langley <glo...@interprosat.co.za>
Date: Friday, 8 April 2022 at 12:06
To: scap...@nist.gov <scap...@nist.gov>
Subject: [scap-dev] Advanced Executive Assistants And PA’s Including Protocol & Diplomacy

CUIDADO: Este email foi originado fora do Grupo Totalmédia. Não clique em links ou anexos sem ter a certeza de que o remetente é fidedigno e o conteúdo é seguro. Em caso de dúvidas contacte o serviço de Helpdesk.