Presentation slides for SCAP Data Collection presentation

Charles Schmidt

Sep 23, 2020, 4:44:11 PM9/23/20
to scap-dev-endpoint
Hi all,

I have attached my cut at slides for the SCAP data collection team portion of the workshop. Please send any comments, corrections, or suggestions.

My expectation is that there is still time available to present on topics, so if you have additional topics, or think we should go into more detail on aspects of the architecture, please respond.

Thanks,
Charles
Data Collection Architecture Sub-Group - Fall Workshop Briefing.pptx

David Kemp

Sep 26, 2020, 9:35:20 PM9/26/20
to scap-dev-endpoint
Here are my slides.   What Charles said about suggestions.

Regards,
Dave

SCAPv2 and OpenC2.pptx