Meeting date and time for the next XCCDF and Content Authoring telecon

Sain, Joe

Jul 18, 2019, 11:49:24 AM7/18/19
to scap-dev-...@list.nist.gov

Greetings, SCAP v2 XCCDF and Content Authoring subgroup members –

We had a productive SCAP Content subgroup discussion this morning; thanks to all who were able to participate.  One of the actions coming out of the telecon was to solicit subgroup members for a time for the next telecon. We will be polling for dates during the week of August 5 and the week of August 12.

We are again using Microsoft’s FindTime to figure out a good date and time. If you are interested in attending, please use the “Select options” button below to indicate what times work for you. We have seeded the schedule with some initial thoughts, but feel free to add other times. Please make sure to add your email address for your response.

Please respond no later than Tuesday, July 23. We will send out call information for the selected date on Wednesday, July 24.

Thanks,

Joe Sain

The MITRE SCAP v2 Team

You are invited to a meeting

Organizer

Joseph Sain

Duration

1 hour

Location

Online Meeting TBD

When

17 options provided

Select options

Invitation created with

FindTime

Joseph A. Sain

Principal Cybersecurity Engineer

T8A5 – Cyber Physical and Mobile Technologies

781.271.3901

cid:image001.png@01D0A90C.2B5B2680cid:image002.png@01D0A90C.2B5B2680cid:image003.png@01D0A90C.2B5B2680cid:image004.png@01D0A90C.2B5B2680

cid:image006.png@01D0A90C.2B5B2680