Agenda for the SCAP Content Authoring and Tooling telecon, Friday, December 13.

Joe Sain - MITRE

Dec 9, 2019, 10:56:25 AM12/9/19
to scap-dev-authoring
Greetings, SCAP Content Authoring sub-group members -

In preparation for the SCAP Content Authoring and Tooling telecon this Friday, I have posted three work items that the team has identified as important to facilitating SCAP content authoring. Please review them and feel free to add comments, concerns or additional work items; we will discuss each next week. If anyone needs telecon call-in details, please contact Charles, Danny, Chris or me.

Thanks,
Joe