Signed Statements

Moody, Dustin (Fed)

May 8, 2018, 9:35:21 AM5/8/18
to pqc-...@list.nist.gov

The signed IP statements we required from the submitters have been scanned and are now posted on the main page for Round 1 submissions:

https://csrc.nist.gov/projects/post-quantum-cryptography/round-1-submissions

As stated in our original Call for Proposals:  “NIST does not object in principle to algorithms or implementations which may require the use of a patent claim, where technical reasons justify this approach, but will consider any factors which could hinder adoption in the evaluation process.”  For the 1st round, all submissions should be evaluated and analyzed on their technical merits.

Dustin Moody

NIST

(There are a couple of statements that we are still awaiting.  These will be posted as we receive them.)