Invite to Contribute: New PQC Community Project

Nouri Al Nahawi

Jul 14, 2021, 2:55:10 AM7/14/21
to pqc-forum
Dear PQC-Community,

My colleagues and I at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences initiated a public website with the goal of presenting all known scientific papers, projects and initiatives that add to the Post-Quantum Cryptography research. You can visit it under the link:

    https://cspub.h-da.io/cma/

We would very much appreciate your contribution, participation and feedback to the current status of the website and the general idea. Our goal is to have a central, regularly used access point for the entire community to discuss and present the ongoing research of all aspects of the expected migration to Post-Quantum Cryptography and cryptographic agility.

Please feel free to contact us for any further question under:

  nouri.a...@h-da.de

Best Regards

Nouri Alnahawi