Reminder

Moody, Dustin (Fed)

Jan 11, 2021, 12:13:52 PM1/11/21
to pqc-forum

All,

The pqc-forum is a public forum for the discussion of topics related to NIST's PQC standardization process. NIST appreciates the dialogue fostered on this forum, and understands that disagreements are a natural part of the process. However, we strive to maintain a productive and professional environment. NIST strongly discourages dishonesty, misrepresentations of science, personal attacks, and any form of hostility. We would like to kindly ask all forum members to maintain a civil discourse. Let's keep the discussion focused on the important issues.

While NIST does have the ability to block content on the forum, we almost never exercise that ability. Readers should therefore exercise caution when drawing conclusions from these discussions.

Dustin