ROUND 4 OFFICIAL COMMENT: Classic McEliece

D. J. Bernstein

Oct 25, 2022, 8:01:10 AM10/25/22
to pqc-co...@nist.gov, pqc-...@list.nist.gov, authorcontact-...@box.cr.yp.to
The round-4 Classic McEliece submission is available here:

https://classic.mceliece.org/nist/mceliece-20221023.tar.gz

As before, KATs have been split into a separate file:

https://classic.mceliece.org/nist/mceliece-kat-20221023.tar.gz

---D. J. Bernstein, on behalf of the Classic McEliece team
signature.asc

Wrenna Robson

Oct 25, 2022, 8:17:47 AM10/25/22
to pqc-...@list.nist.gov, authorcontact-...@box.cr.yp.to, pqc-co...@nist.gov
Thanks for this, Dan.

Obviously I've just had a quick glance, and will read in detail in the
fullness of time, but I just want to say that I love the restructuring
of the supporting documentation and the separation of content into the
different documents for different purposes, and the rewriting and
clarification of the content that I've seen already. It looks really
great.

Best,

Wrenna