International Workshop on Code-Based Cryptography 2021 (CBCrypto 2021)

Hannes...@dlr.de

Feb 11, 2021, 3:30:41 AM2/11/21
to pqc-...@list.nist.gov, antonia.w...@tum.de, Gianlui...@dlr.de

Dear PQC community,

We are happy to announce that the International Workshop on Code-Based Cryptography 2021 will take place as a hybrid event in Munich, Germany on June 21 and June 22. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, virtual participation will be guaranteed.

Code-based cryptography is the area of research that focuses on the study of cryptosystems based on error-correcting codes, following the seminal work of McEliece and Niederreiter in the late 1970s - early 1980s.

These systems have shown no vulnerabilities to quantum attackers and this research branch is widely regarded as one of the most promising in the so-called area of Post-Quantum Cryptography. Besides bringing together the existing community, our aim is to provide an opportunity to extend the range of participation to researchers approaching this research area for the first time, or simply interested in knowing more about it.

The program of CBCrypto 2021 will feature invited talks plus two types of contributions selected by the program committee through peer-review: contributed talks and full papers (published by Springer's Lecture Notes on Computer Science series).

The deadline for submission is 26 March 2021.

You can find all the details on the website: https://www.cb-crypto.org/

We are looking forward to your submissions and seeing you at the workshop!

The organizing committee

Antonia Wachter-Zeh (TUM)

Hannes Bartz (DLR)

Gianluigi Liva (DLR)