Slides for the 3rd NIST PQC Standardization Conference

Moody, Dustin (Fed)

Jun 11, 2021, 2:55:20 PM6/11/21
to pqc-forum
All,

We wanted to thank everybody who participated in the 3rd NIST PQC Standardization Conference.  Over the 3 days, we had team updates from each of the finalist and alternate candidates, as well as 40 other presentations.  We had great attendance with over 540 people registered.  The slides for each presentation can be found at the event webpage:

When the videos for each session are ready, they will be posted there as well.  A lot of good topics were raised, and NIST looks forward to discussing them as we move further in the 3rd round.

Dustin Moody