Post-Quantum and networks workshop (PQNet)

瀏覽次數:208 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sofi Celi

未讀,
2022年11月23日 下午3:16:012022/11/23
收件者:pqc-forum
Dear colleagues,

We are organising the third instantiation of the Post-Quantum and networks workshop (PQNet) 2022 happening this and next week on November 27 and 28 (prior to the NIST workshop). It is an online event.

The Post-Quantum and Networks workshop serves to bring together the industry, academia and standardisation bodies to think about the task of integrating post-quantum algorithms to networks and systems we use today. It aims to think around it from an efficiency, usability, deployability, and privacy perspective. It aims to highlight the importance and challenges of deploying these algorithms into real-world networks, as well as of standardising these complex cryptographic protocols.

This time we will be talking about the state of quantum computing (with a talk by Michele Mosca); the PKI and HSM (with a set of panelists); the state of DNSSEC and PQC (by Andrew Fregly); the state of zero-knowledge proofs, threshold, OPRFs and PQC (with a set of panelists), the challenges of attestation and more (by Nina Bindel and Sandra Guasch), and more.

The speakers and talks can be found here: https://pqnet.org. Registration can be found on the link as well. For an easy access to the schedule, go to: https://pqnet.org/#schedule

We look forward to seeing some of you there!

Sofía Celi and Marc Manzano
PQNet organisers
--
Sofía Celi