Round 4 submissions have been posted

Moody, Dustin (Fed)

Oct 27, 2022, 11:38:12 AM10/27/22
to pqc-forum

Everyone,

We just wanted to let you know that the Round 4 candidates’ submission packages have been posted at:

https://csrc.nist.gov/Projects/post-quantum-cryptography/round-4-submissions

Each team has included a description of their changes from the 3rd round.  Thanks,

Dustin Moody

NIST PQC team

Brent Kimberley

Oct 31, 2022, 11:35:10 AM10/31/22
to Moody, Dustin (Fed), pqc-forum

Hi.

Is the lifecycle diagram for CNSA 1.0 and/or 2.0 publicly available?

To the best of my knowledge, the lifecycle document for CNSA implicitly determines IF hybrid aka “Transitionary” cipher suites are required.

The system lifecycle drives the stage gate model.

The stage gate model drives phase acceptance criteria.

Phase acceptance criteria determines what can be released | commissioned | … | decommissioned | disposed.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE USE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT(S) ONLY AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL, AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER ANY RELEVANT PRIVACY LEGISLATION. No rights to any privilege have been waived. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, dissemination, distribution, copying, conversion to hard copy, taking of action in reliance on or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please notify me by return e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of this message.