Validation Output Uploads

Fiumara, Gregory P. (Fed)

Aug 26, 2022, 3:32:44 PM8/26/22
to el...@list.nist.gov, p...@list.nist.gov, sla...@list.nist.gov, mi...@list.nist.gov
Hello NIST Fingerprint Evaluation Participants,

The file size of validation output has grown, making it difficult for evaluation files to be sent via email. We are trialing the ability for you to submit files via a new NIST-approved integration with Box.com. By visiting the webpages below, you may upload files up to 50 GB to our Box.com account, where members of the evaluation teams will be notified and can download your files.

MINEX: https://pages.nist.gov/minex/upload
PFT: https://pages.nist.gov/pft/upload
SlapSeg: https://pages.nist.gov/slapseg/upload
ELFT: https://pages.nist.gov/elft/upload

This does not obviate the requirement for you to sign and encrypt validation output, nor the requirement for physically mailing a new signed evaluation agreement for each submission (for now). We're hopeful this new system works well and can be enhanced over time. However, if you do not hear from us within a few business days after uploading, please contact us to be sure we received the upload.

If it is important to your organization, know that Box is FedRAMP Authorized at the Moderate impact level. You may still email us small files or ask us to send you a file request via NIST's Accellion Kiteworks webapp (https://nfiles.nist.gov, also FedRAMP Authorized at the Moderate impact level) if you prefer.

Thanks!
-Greg