Keyword and Keyword Exact Match Searches Temporarily Disabled

nvd-news

Jul 21, 2023, 11:57:28 AM7/21/23
to nvd-news
Keyword and Keyword Exact Match Searches Temporarily Disabled

The NVD has been experiencing issues with website and API availability. We have identified the root cause, however, due to the particular complexities and other operational needs, a larger scale solution must be put into place. This will take time to implement and resolve. In the interim, to ensure continuity of services that are not impacted, we will be disabling both the keyword and keyword exact match capabilities of the vulnerability search page and APIs. We are aware that this will impact the daily efforts of many that make use of our data and request understanding and patience while we move towards a viable solution.

For questions and concerns you can contact n...@nist.gov . Please refrain from requesting timelines on resolution, we will notify all users through the various channels available when we have information to share on the topic.

V/r,
The National Vulnerability Database Team
This conversation is locked