Legacy Data Feed File Retirement Update

nvd-news

Dec 14, 2023, 3:03:02 PM12/14/23
to nvd-news

Legacy Data Feed File Retirement Update:

Due to feedback received from many different downstream data consumer groups after our previous reminder, we will again be extending the retirement date for the Legacy Data Feed files. However, we will still be retiring the 1.0 APIs.

Going forward, we will be improving capabilities to allow for bulk download of the NVD dataset. The legacy data feeds will remain available until this effort is completed.

The following data feed files will remain available until further notice:

The following API endpoints will be retired on 12/18/2023 as previously communicated:

V/r,
National Vulnerability Database Team
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
n...@nist.gov

This conversation is locked