Reminder: 1.0 APIs and Legacy Data Feed File Retirement

nvd-news

Nov 21, 2023, 1:30:38 PM11/21/23
to nvd-news

Reminder: 1.0 APIs and Legacy Data Feed File Retirement

On December 15th we formally retire the 1.0 APIs and Legacy Data Feed Files. You can review the announcement made in September of 2022 for more information (See https://nvd.nist.gov/general/news/change-timeline).

Due to practical reasons, the 1.0 APIs and Legacy Data Feed Files will no longer be accessible after December 18th. This does not change the December 15th retirement date, but the feeds will technically still be accessible until we complete an external deployment on the 18th.

If you, your organization or your code base will experience service interruptions due to not being transitioned to the 2.0 APIs by this time, please reach out to n...@nist.gov and include the relevant endpoints of concern. (This does not imply any actions will be taken on our end based on this information.)

V/r,
National Vulnerability Database Team
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
n...@nist.gov

This conversation is locked