JSON 1.1 Vulnerability Feed

nvd-news

Aug 9, 2019, 1:03:48 PM8/9/19
to nvd-news
JSON 1.1 Vulnerability Feed Announcement

Due to changes required to support CVSS v3.1 scoring, the JSON vulnerability feeds must be modified. This will require the consumers of this data to update their internal processes. We will be providing the information below to prepare for this transition. In addition to the CVSS v3.1 support, we are also removing the data provided in the affects section as this was not providing the level of CPE detail necessary.  Instead, please refer to the CPE Match Feed (https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/data-feeds#cpeMatch).  This was released in July for a much richer data set. The CPE Match Feed announcement can be read at https://nvd.nist.gov/General/News/CPE-Match-Feed-1-0-Release. The JSON 1.1 data feeds will be available on September 9th, 2019.  At that time the current JSON 1.0 data feeds will no longer available.

Thank you,
National Vulnerability Database Team
This conversation is locked