Query on getting start and end time of individual events from python script.

upre...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2022, 6:13:31 AM11/30/22
to mosaic
Dear Dr. Balijepalli,

I hope you are doing well.

I am having a trouble while trying to acquire the start and end time of the events detected by MOSAIC. I am aware that the event passes  through event analysis, and if it has at least 2 states on it, then the start time of the event is recorded on the metadata of the sqlite file.  However, I want to have the time information for all the events, even if no state is detected.

I tried extracting the event time series from sqlite database, and correlate it with the complete signal (having all the events). However, I find that the event time series is downsampled by certain factor while storing in the sqlite database. Therefore, I cannot find the time information with this method.

Could you please suggest an efficient method to find the start and end time of each detected events? Or maybe there is already some method in the MOSAIC library that I am not aware of.

THanking you.
Have a nice day.

Warm regards,
Pratima Upretee