Announcing the Permutation-Based Cryptography workshop 2023

Joan Daemen

Jan 19, 2023, 1:04:03 PM1/19/23
to lwc-...@list.nist.gov
Dear all,

we wish to announce the 2nd Permutation-Based Cryptography (PBC)
Workshop, an affiliated event of Eurocrypt 2023 in Lyon, France.
It will take place on Sunday, April 23, 2023.

The goal of the PBC workshop is to bring together academics and industry
experts to discuss recent advances in this research area, as well as
provide an introduction to anyone interested in discovering more about
this field.

It will be a one-day workshop with both contributed and invited talks.
If you are interested in giving a talk, you can submit a proposal as
specified in our call for contributions that you find here:
https://permutationbasedcrypto.org/2023/files/PBC_2023_call.pdf

Kind regards,

Silvia Mella, Gilles Van Assche, Joan Daemen and Stelvio Cimato