[Jama] Link between Jama Matrix and Universal Matrix Package

Saswati Bhattacharjee

Jul 11, 2018, 9:31:15 AM7/11/18
to ja...@list.nist.gov
Respected Sir,
I am a student pursuing M.tech from India. I have a project on Slam. I am
implementing it in Java. So that I need various Matrix Calculation. So far,
I am using Jama Matrix for basic calculation like addition, subtraction,
multiplication,inverse, transpose. This Matrix package is very helpful for
my project. But in a step of my project I need Sparse Matrix. I read the
documentation of Jama matrix and came to conclusion that it is not support
Sparse Matrix. So ,to create a sparse matrix I am using UJMP. I want to
know is there any link between Jama Matrix and Universal Java Matrix
Package? Like I create Sparse Matrix using UJMP and the addition,
Multiplication of this sparse matrix that created by UJMP can be done using
Jama Matrix?

Is that possible? If yes then how can I done this?

Thank you In advance

Saswati Bhattacharjee,

Cleve Moler

Jul 13, 2018, 1:32:17 AM7/13/18