Help me please!

Santosh Subedi

Dec 3, 2019, 4:57:22 PM12/3/19
to ja...@list.nist.gov
Dear JAMA authors,

I'm trying to use Jama Matrix in android studio for implementation of extended kalman filter. In my code, I need to overwrite or update the matrix continuously. However, recently I got to know that my Jama matrices must be declared final or static. Is it true? In such cases, how can I overwrite or update the Jama matrics?

I've asked my question at StackOverflow too, however, I couldn't get any answer yet. Following is the link for my question:

If you could answer my query, I'd highly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Best regards
Santosh Subedi, Ph.D.
IT Research Institute of Chosun University
Gwangju, South Korea