Privacy Workforce Material Released

Brewer, Jeffrey (Fed)

Sep 10, 2020, 4:33:34 PM9/10/20
to Brewer, Jeffrey (Fed), sec-cert, privacyframework

We have just released supplemental material for the upcoming virtual workshop, Help Wanted: Growing a Workforce for Managing Privacy Risk hosted by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP). We encourage you to review prior to the workshop and come prepared to share your feedback. If you can’t make the workshop, we’d still like to hear from you! You can learn more about sharing feedback on our website.

Reminder: Virtual Workshop
Register to join us at the IAPP’s virtual workshop, Help Wanted: Growing a Workforce for Managing Privacy Risk to help us develop a privacy workforce taxonomy. Registration for this event is open now until September 18th at 6:00 pm ET, and working sessions are filling up quickly! We hope to “see” you there.

Best,
NIST Privacy Framework Team

Jeff Brewer

Management and Program Analyst

Information Technology Lab, Computer Security Division,

301-975-2489

Jeffrey...@nist.gov